Managed Security Operations
The global challenge of information security and risk management is constantly changing, and the need to drive information rather than just data points is increasingly important to understand changes in the threat landscape and protect against vulnerabilities.
Systal’s Managed Security Services (MSS) is a step change in the concept of managed security services. Providing insight to understand what is happening at both the network and application layer, Systal’s MSS delivers meaningful information for active threat management.
Building on our experience and service-led approach, our MSS technology platform is designed to meet your business needs both now and in the future. Systal’s MSS provides a single solution for cloud, on-premise or hybrid models, delivering a service that is relevant, robust and future-proof, giving a choice of flexible ways to work.
Working with Systal as your MSS partner increases visibility to the real and potential threats – within the millions of logs and events generated by our systems – so that your organisation can take immediate action and get more from your existing information security investments. With increased pressure on resources, working with an MSS partner is an effective way to reduce the cost of administration and the complexity of maintaining multiple support systems.
By choosing Systal’s MSS, you gain access to our collective global knowledge and systems as well as our highly experienced people. A combination of these two elements applies a layer of intelligence and context across correlated events to increase visibility, understanding and the ability to make informed business decisions regarding your risk profile.
Systals MSS at a glance
- Flexible, tailored service offering device management, automated security analysis and the added value of analyst-enriched insight
- Consistent, dashboard view of service information, reporting, downloads and ticketing
- Our relationships with the world’s leading technology vendors mean we can take the strain out of maintenance and speed issue resolution
- Comprehensive, seamless service wherever your information assets are – on-premise or in the cloud
Benefits of Systals MSS
- Reduce complexity – choosing Systal will save time and money and reduce your administrative burden
- Clearly defined processes – as your MSS partner, we have a clearly defined, consistent contact process so that you know exactly what to expect from our efficient support and service
- Contextual analysis – highly-qualified analysts will tell you what data is key to your business. We offer enriched intelligence rather than just data points
- Modular & scalable – your business never stands still and our MSS service has been designed to support whatever your business needs, both now and in the future
- Global consistency – information security and risk management is a global issue and our MSS is a consistent global service. Wherever you are in the world, you will experience the same process, portals and reports with all the benefit of our local insight
Systal’s four pillars of service methodology:
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Solution Strategy
- Solution Approach
- Transition Planning
Systal’s Managed Security Services help you to identify and proactively address crucial business and technical considerations before you expend time and resources implementing your MSS Transformation solution.
- Solution Deployment Plan
- Deployment Readiness
- Test Plan/Test
- Solution Deployment
- Service Acceptance
Systal provide full lifecycle management maximising ROI on client assets. Standard deployment processes are implemented maintaining consistency within the security environment.
- Data Analysis Collection
- Architecture & Conceptual Design
- Solution Specified Design
- Physical Design
Utilising best practice industry design standards. Systal provide a consultative approach to working with our customers to offer a design suited to business requirements.
- Firewall Rules Management
- Change Management
- Capacity Management
- Fault Management
- Asset Management
Equipment within a security environment can often be challenging to support. Systal’s systematic approach to Managed Security Services can help clients maintain control and reduce complexity.