With increasing technologies and more exposure to AI, are you doing enough to protect your digital infrastructure?
Delivered by our Global Head of Digital Forensics Eamonn Keane, this webinar will cover the steps to build and implement a cyber resilience strategy to protect your digital infrastructure in this ever changing and sophisticated threat landscape.
- Understanding changing threats and how to mitigate cyber risks
- Updating your strategy to meet your organisation’s objectives
- How to raise awareness of different threats and create culture change across every level of your organisation
- Developing an action plan: Identifying, responding and reporting an attack
- Adopting prevention tools and fostering continuous updates and improvement
Eamonn will be joined by industry experts from a range of leading organisations including:
David Stewart ➜ Group Information Security Manager at DCC plc
Mandy McKnight-Bath ➜ Lead Analytical Consultant at Merkle EMEA
William Taaffe ➜ COO at Lockdown Cyber Security
Karl Schorn ➜ Vice President of Professional Services at Systal Technology Solutions
For full details and information on how to register visit Westminster Insight.