In line with this years upcoming International Youth Day, Systal is excited to be hosting a 2023 Graduate Recruitment Day on Friday 11 August to fill several exciting job opportunities across our global business.
Our graduate recruitment day will provide an insight into what life is like at Systal. You’ll hear from our hiring managers, have an opportunity to present about yourself and experience 1-2-1 interviews with our department heads.
Date: Friday 11 August 2023
Time: 10am Start
Location: Systal HQ. 1 Robroyston Oval. Glasgow. G33 1AP
- Introductions: Our recruitment day will kick off at 10am where our HR team will start our introductions and provide background into life at Systal.
- Hear from our Hiring Managers: Our hiring managers will discuss the integral role that each of their teams play in Systal’s day to day operations, discuss the vacancies they have available within their teams and the type of candidate/s they are each looking for.
- Tell us about yourself: Graduates will have the opportunity to present about themselves. Our hiring managers will be in attendance, so this is your opportunity to impress us with your academic and professional history and why you think you’ll be a great fit for Systal.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided for you.
- 1-2-1 Interviews: Our hiring managers will select the individuals that they want to hear more about and will each host individual 1-2-1 interviews where we’ll delve deeper into your presentations from earlier in the day.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for dynamic and energetic individuals to start their career with Systal in the following roles:
- Programme Coordinator
- Finance Assistant
- Reporting Specialist
- Network Analyst
- Compliance Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
*Please note that the roles listed above are based within our Glasgow HQ on a Monday-Friday, full-time basis.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates on a full-time basis who have graduated or have gained equivalent experience within a Business/ Accounts/ Finance/ Economics/ Admin or Computing background with:
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proactive with drive to succeed.
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
How do I apply?
If you think you might be interested in a career with Systal and want to come along to our upcoming Graduate Open Day on Friday 11 August, get in touch with our recruitment team today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Opportunities at Systal
You can find a full list of our current vacancies on our careers page.